900 feet below sea level is no place to find out that your watch won’t function at 900 below sea level.
That’s why every Bremont watch is ruthlessly engineered to be fit for purpose. However extreme that purpose might be.
Anywhere you can go, a Bremont can go too. And usually further.
Your Bremont is probably tougher than you are.
The new Supermarine Type 301 has been hand-built and tested on British shores, at our headquarters in Henley-on-Thames.
Sure, it has its limits, but you’re unlikely to ever find them.
TAKE TO THE SKIES WITH BREMONT
Win a once-in-a-lifetime flight in an iconic Spitfire with Bremont and Boultbee.
Simply enter your details below for a chance to win.
Bremont on social media #MyBremont
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Only one entry per person.
- The flight is for one passenger only.
- Dates to be agreed between Bremont and the winner and are weather dependent.
- The flight will depart from Boultbee at Goodwood and transport will not be provided to and from the site.
- Winner must be less than 110kgs, between 142cm and 193cm tall, 18 years or older with no significant medical issues.
- The competition is open to all countries.
- All requested information must be completed.
- The winning entry will be chosen at random from all entries
- All entries must be received by 1st September 2017, winner to be announced 17th September 2017.
- No purchase necessary.
- No bulk, third party or automated entries or those submitted via macros, interference or similar means are permitted.
- Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for lost entries and proof of transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Entries must not be sent through agencies or third parties.
- The prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- One winner will be selected from all qualifying entries in a prize draw.
- The winner will be notified via email.
- Entrants who are not contactable within 7 days of the Notification Date after reasonable means (using the contact details provided by the entrant), or who fail to meet any of the eligibility requirements will be disqualified. The draw will be re-decided and the prize will be awarded to another entrant.